Friday, July 30, 2010

Sunday, Monday, Happy Days, Tuesday, Wednesday........

In one week, I'll be waking up in PA.  Probably at the crack of dawn due to jet lag, but I don't mind it going west as the consequences are just waking up early.  It's so much harder to go east and will definitely be harder to go back to work the next day.  You can barely pull yourself out of bed and you feel so strange for a few days.  Jet lag does weird things.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to going to Target, Costco and the Christmas Tree Shop!   I want to go out for good breakfast and eat pork.  We can get it here but just a little bit more of a pain in the butt so I rarely buy it.

Anyway, onto another subject.  I love reading this New England food blog called Fresh.  It makes me think about dreamy New England (although, it's not usually so dreamy in March) and I'm excited that we'll be there in a few weeks. 

She had some nice summer recipes in the link that I just gave: Pink Lemonade from the Barefoot Contessa who I love from the Food Network and homemade fudgesicles.  Enjoy.

Also, I found the website of a guy who teaches cooking classes-- Syrian Food.  Syrian Food is very much like Palestinian food and so good. He would do private parties or you could participate in one of his already planned classes.  He's in Watertown, Massachusetts.  Go to Yasin Culinary.

No comments: