Wednesday, January 6, 2010

About Me

I am Jessica and everyone calls me Jessie. I am a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend.

I am Pennsylvania Dutch but, I fell in love with New England in college and haven't been able to kick my addiction to all things "yankee" since then. When I married my husband 7 years ago I never imagined the adventure I was committing to. For the past 5 years we have lived and worked in the Middle East. Currently, I work on Special Projects for a hospital CEO in the United Arab Emirates.

I love to spend Saturday's at home in my pajamas baking,
I love to make guests feel special with a home cooked meal,
I love to keep family traditions,
I love to celebrate life by throwing a party,
I love when a house feels like a home,
I love church hymns sung by a choir,
I love to buy new things when I travel,
I love high heels and I love that God gave me a husband tall enough so that I can wear them.
I am bringing all things I love from the East Coast to the Desert Coast- I am a different kind of American Ambassador!

No comments: