Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I'm so excited.....

I'm excited for 3 reasons right now:

A)  Tonight was the first night that I could just go home, relax and do what I wanted.  I probably should have put a few things away, but I didn't and I'm not going to.  I'm tired and am going to read the newspaper and watch the Food Network. 

B) I leave for vacation next Wednesday night--Trey comes a week later than me.   During that week, I'll visit with family and friends in PA.  So happy to have a break even thought it's only been 6 months.  But we haven't had a day off since starting in 6 months.  Usually we get at least 1 holiday weekend every so often at home.  We haven't used our holidays that we get nor our vacation yet, so maybe towards the end of the year we'll be using a bunch.

C) This girl is moving here!  This is Trey's sister Min.  She got a job here at Oasis Hospital, too.  Should be fun. We'll be spending lots of time together exploring this country and this part of the world.  Min is the one in black. I'm sure you figured that out.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

wow! What will she be doing at the hospital? Will she live with you guys or somewhere else? That's neat that she is coming!

Min said...

I made the blog! Yes!

Jessica O'Keefe said...

Yeah - go Min! Eune, I can't wait to see you!

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

that's awesome! i'm sure you'll have a blast at home and when your sil comes :-)
if you're in the hershey area let me know...i'm sure you'll be super busy. it would be fun to see you and have you meet levi :-)

Jenna said...

That's really great. I'm glad you'll have someone so close to you on board. When does she come? You probably arrive in PA about the time we leave Boston next week. Too bad - would have been nice to chat...

Betsy said...

Shut up! That's amazing!