Thursday, August 11, 2011

When the moon hits your eye, like a big pizza pie.......

We're off for our vacation.  I can't wait.  We will have lots of pictures to share with you as we go along or after the trip for sure. I hope that we can get to some internet cafes along the way.

What I hope to see/experience along the way:
  1. Wine tasting at a vineyard 
  2. Walking through an olive grove
  3. Lots of good gelato and espresso at sidewalk cafes
  4. A sweet Italian grandmom who invites me into her home and teaches me how to make ravioli and her special secret sauce --if that one comes true, you'll definitely hear about it!
  5. Visiting small towns and churches in the hills of Tuscany
  6. Shopping!
  7. Throwing a coin into Trevi Fountain.
  8. Seeing sheep and a farmer as we drive through the rolling hills
  9. Renting a bicycle with a basket on front--I'll buy some fresh bread and cheese just to put in the basket because it's always been my dream to do that. That don't happen around these parts:) 
  10. Finding a piece of leather --a bag, shoes, something-- that I will keep for a long, long, time.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

awesome! have so much fun!