Friday, August 12, 2011

Meet The Office

I want you all to meet my office. A typical day at work for me is never really typical. In my office building there are about 5 different departments, my department- Special Projects, an OBGYN doctor, the Home Visitation Nurses, the Quality Department, the Staff Education team and the Marketing Department. 
Here I am- each and every day I take my vitamins at my desk- it really helps to leave them on your desk- you never forget to take them! Trey and I are like children and we take the gummy vitamins but, these are the adult version. It feels like you get to eat fruit snacks every day.

My officemate Deborah is from India and is newly married to a guy in our IT Department. I am learning so much about Indian culture from Deborah! Their culture gives a whole new mean to liking your in-laws!

Here is Shiny, she is one of our good friends at the hospital. She also happens to be one of our really smart friends, she works in Bio-Medical Engineering, doesn't it sound fancy?

 
I never thought I would have a job where I would eat lunch with my husband everyday but, here we are in the office at about 10am and Trey is eating lunch. He is usually starving by about mid-morning and comes to my office to grab his lunch! I don't know how this kid can eat so much food!

No comments: