Sunday, August 7, 2011

She's like the wind.....



 Last night, our hospital Social Activities committee sponsored ice skating at a local rink here.   We had a lot of fun but almost none of us know how to ice skate really well. In the beginning, more than half of the group was holding on to the side wall but eventually everyone let go and were moving right along. 



It's funny that I was trying to help people skate as I can barely stay up myself. I was working on teaching myself how to skate backwards last night.  Not so good at that one.
I need a little help from Nancy Kerrigan. 







2 comments:

Shiny Jacob said...

am glad you dont have any "falling" pics up:) it seems like i ve made it into that category in every other picture-:P but it was a fun nite:)

Jenna said...

You certainly improved the SAC! Ice Skating looks fun. Next up -- "skiing" at Bawaadi Mall???