Thursday, August 4, 2011

Ball jar idea.......


I was scanning through some websites one day and found this great idea for a party. It's rather simple and inexpensive to create.  You start with different colors/patterns of paper and Ball jars.  

Trace the lid onto the papers. I got 4 out of each paper I was using. I used origami paper. 

We laminated ours so that we can wash them and reuse them for other parties. If you don't care about reusing them, you don't even need to laminate them. 

Punch a hole into them for the straw.  Stick them inside the lid with the patter facing out. 

I think we may add a little ribbon around the jar for an extra touch.

Wa-La!  you have your drink in a Ball jar.  Fun and easy way to decorate a party. 
Try not to let your husband assist in the matter......or you'll end up with pictures like this. 
Real good lookin'.





No comments: