Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I see trees of green......

We are home and getting back into the swing of life again after vacation.  Isn't is hard to jump back into reality immediately?  Man, I was used to sleeping in and staying up late, taking a nap if I wanted to, drinking espresso twice a day, eating gelato when we felt like it, a good glass of wine with our dinner.....oh the life of vacation!

I wanted to post some of our HDR pictures that Trey took while we were there.  Enjoy the view of the countryside, beautiful hills and churches of Italy. 

I think Italy is a place I could live and a language that I could learn.  Anybody else with me?!  People were fabulous, the food is good, so much history, beautiful scenery, good shopping....oh I could go on and on.  








2 comments:

Jenna said...

beautiful! I'm sorry you had to leave there already. Seems like you had a great time. I hope it is cooling down now in the UAE?

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

wow! looking forward to seeing more pictures!