Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hangin' Around.....

So what do you do when it's 50 degrees C. or 120+ F. in the the middle of August?

We go to the pool a lot....for short periods of time.  Today we ran over after work for a 30 minute swim.   It's too hot for me to be out there too long, but a dip feels nice.   Last week, I went with Min and a friend and I decided to try something special for you.
Here I am getting ready.  I'm trying to position myself correctly.  You'll see in just one minute.
 Introducing your Olympic synchronized swimming star.  I finally got one arm in the air. 
That took a lot of work.  
Ummm.....alright, I can do it.  And she gets 2 arms in the air......then she starts to drown.  
Not a good thing when working on being an Olympic star.

I decided that it's best if I stick with these sort of things!
 

Getting my nails done!  We can mostly only do indoor activities right now since it's about 1 bajillion degrees outside.  Trey and I are off on a fun vacation this week (more to come about that) so a trip to the nail salon was definitely needed for my toes and nails.

I decided to get crystal gel on my nails tonight since it is supposed to last for 3 weeks and help them to grow a bit.  I couldn't resist and I must leave you with this video. 



No comments: