Monday, September 6, 2010

We are family.....

A) Happy Labor Day to everyone at home.

B) Here are some shots of the Hulsey Family Photo Shoot while we were home. 

This was the full family. It included Trey's Aunt Louyse who came to visit and Marisol and Miguel (who is Jessica, Trey's sisters in-laws). 
The Hulsey clan
The original kiddos
Then you add the in-laws and you have 6
Trey's brother, Jared is now a SENIOR!  I can't believe it. Before Trey and I were dating, Jared came to the house where my sister and I were living in Beverly and hung out one day--I still have a picture of it.  He did a car wash in our driveway and people really stopped.  It was hilarious.  I just found the picture the other day. He was 10 then....now's he a senior in high school.
And here he is again.  He started his senior year football season while we were home.  He's their kicker.  I hope they have a winning season.  Go Putnam!

1 comment:

Shiny Jacob said...

Jess- there is a new Hindi film by the name- 'We are family....' its the Hindi make of the english movie- Stepmom