Friday, September 10, 2010

So you saw the clocks before on my blog...but now I got the words and we pasted them on.  
We did three cities--Boston, Bethlehem and here....since we've lived in all those places.  We could have put PA or NC but I love Boston so that's all.
I'm wondering if it looks as good in the picture as it does in real life. I love the font that was chosen by the woman who made them.  If you're interested, let me know!  I found her on Etsy.com.
We also got one of the decals for over our guest bedroom bed.  These big ones were harder to hang. 
But we made it through and used a little blow dryer action to get some bubbles out. 
We also got one for over our bed.....I sort of wish it was bigger now, but it's not so I can't complain.  If my room was neater, I would show you the whole room, but it's not, so YOU CAN'T SEE IT!  Anyway, this looks crooked but it's not.  I think it was the angle at which I took the photo.
And then we got this other guy on Etsy.com (can you tell I love it) to make this canvas with all the places we loved going in New England.  Can you tell that I still love New England?  Our college, the beach, little towns I like to shop in, our favorite restaurant and on and on.  I love how it turned out.

We also hung real pictures but those are boring, so I won't show them. 

If you're interested in the decals, let me know and I'll be happy to put you in contact with the seller. She was super quick and reliable!

5 comments:

Betsy said...

I LOVE your sign with all the places on the North Shore. Who did that one for you? It's so fun!

Min said...

LOVE the sign with all the places! I want it or I want to see it a lot... dreams come true. See you Tuesday!

Jessica O'Keefe said...

I love the sign with the North Shore place names too - can you e-mail the seller's information! You have such great taste, Eune!

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

it all looks great!! so do you have to sleep under you letter in the bed? :-)

sean's smitty said...

Just had a chance to do some blog catching up at work. Our stupid computer at home isn't accessing the internet. Oh well. Love the progress you guys are making on the house. Great colors! And I'm gonna join everyone else and *love* the sign of North Shore places. Makes me wanna go there.