Sunday, September 12, 2010

Lend me a hand.....

I'm am in a total rut regarding dinner.  When I get home from work, I don't want to cook but get sick of eating cheese and crackers or going out to grab a schwarma.  I usually love cooking but not when I'm in a rush or am hungry or tired after work.  Whatever.  I know, tough life.

Please give me some ideas.  We go to the grocery store a lot....and we get stuff.....but then I get home and don't know if I bought anything....ever happen to you?!

Anyway, I would really welcome your dinner suggestions. 

Love,
A girl who wishes she had all day to cook and that was her day job, but it's not, so help me.

2 comments:

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

one word...CROCKPOT! it's so nice to have something ready when you get home.

kristin said...

Does your grocery store sell Boboli pizza crusts? I usually find this in the pasta sauce aisle. Anyway, I keep them in the freezer on hand. When I don't feel like doing much, I pull it out of the freezer, put it on a cookie sheet and load it up with cheese, fresh veggies, chicken--whatever I have on hand. If I don't have red sauce, I do olive oil, herbs on hand and cheese as the base. This has saved me a bunch!