Wednesday, September 14, 2011

These boots were made for walkin.....

So.....say you were going to buy cowboy boots.  Even if you hate everything cowboy, just pretend for a second with me.  Put a little Garth Brooks on and imagine..........

You could buy one pair. What would you choose?

Do you go the traditional brown leather route?


Or do you go the fun route and bust out the teal and Harley Davidson pattern?  Really, it looks sort of like a pattern on a motorcycle...don't you agree?
 Or do you play the line and go with a traditional style but a bit of a reddish boot? 
My opinion was to go all out and get the teal boots.

3 comments:

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

i have two pairs. i rolled my eyes and laughed when seth bought me the first pair...and then i wore them so much that i had to get them re-soled! i like the first pair the best, but i'm not very daring. the teal ones are fun...you could wear them with your jeans over them when you're not feel like being as snazzy. :-) you'll have to let me know what you go with!

Betsy said...

Teal. Definitely.

Jessica O'Keefe said...

For you - the teal. For me - the reddish pair. Love them.