Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I like it, I love it, I want some more of it......

I think I'm the # 40,965th person sucked into Pinterest.   Another time waster.  It actually is a great site where you can save the things you love!  I have already pinned so many ideas for decorating, recipes, etc.  There are so many thing that I have found that I love on the internet and then I try to remember where I found it....and can't seem to find it......well now the problem is solved.

Why Pinerest is more valuable than Facebook:
  1. You can still stalk people but all you are stalking is their ideas, not their family portraits, past boyfriends, latest gossip, etc.
  2. It's keeps your mind active.....gives you new ideas of things to do......Facebook makes your mind stale.  If you don't agree, your mind is probably already stale.  
  3. Keeps you organized for party planning.  
  4. I can already start planning out the inn.....thanks to Pinterest I can save linens, house styles, decorating tips, recipes, etc for my future Inn at the Sea.....what was the name again!?
  5. You don't have to reinvent the wheel.....find someone elses idea you like and steal it.
  6.  I'm just a sucker for anything like this.  I'm pretty sure Martha is, too.
Are you sold?

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love your reasons! : )

Jenna said...

You'll have to share some of your best finds on your blog. I didn't know it could be used for recipes. That's good (or is it?) to know!

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

i signed up, but i'm having a hard time figuring it out!