Monday, September 12, 2011

It takes some time.....

So we've been in our house for oh let's say over a year.  Most people probably would have put all their pictures on the wall, bought lamps, you know...the things that make it feel homey.

Well I was saving a few of those things for no apparent reason.  This weekend I decided that I wanted to stay in and get em' done.  I borrowed our neighbors drill and got to it.   Here is Home Depot Girl above--in her special outfit.  Please ignore it. I had just gone to Zumba and was feeling extra energetic and wanted to finish the projects before the work week started.

I fixed up the office a bit (which also doubles as a spare bedroom and storage) and bought lamps.  It's amazing what lamps will do to create a good atmosphere. I'm sad that I haven't had them over the last year....but you know, I got over it quickly.





1 comment:

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

i love the concentrated look on your face while drilling :-)