Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Match made in heaven.....

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TERRY!
(That's what they call him here and I like to blend in with the culture, so I call him Terry now, too:)  

On Sunday we celebrated 7 years.  What did we do?  Go to work and then I went to the pool and he went to soccer.  That's how we roll around here.  
Those things keep us sane which keep our marriage happy.  
But we took off today to celebrate by running errands. Isn't that romantic? 
Actually to me it is. Trey doesn't love to run errands especially when it's 1 million degrees outside.
But today he did. We went and picked out fabric so that I can make 2 summer dresses I've had my eye on.  I'll update you on that later this week. 



This kid is always doing things to make me laugh or shake my head.....
but we always have an adventure.  Can't complain that life has been boring.
Who knew I would have lived in 2 separate countries by now...except God.  
 Trey insists that he didn't.  Should I believe him?  His mom warned me
but I didn't take her advice.


Here's to 7 + 7 + 7 + however many more God has for us years of marriage. 



3 comments:

Jenna said...

aww! Happy Anniversary. 7 seems like a big number. I hope you guys can celebrate some place special!!!

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

yea! for seven years! it feels like just yesterday you guys had just started dating. you make a wonderful pair. God bless you with my mom exciting years together!

Jessica O'Keefe said...

Happy Anniversary! I still remember the beginnings of your relationship at Josh and Tom's cabin in Manchester!