Thursday, July 28, 2011

The first amendment wasn't written for nothin'.........


Blogging is fun, but reading the comments you leave is even more fun!  Whether you are reading this post through the blog or Facebook, I want to hear your voice.  Holla' at your girl.   I want to know who reads. 


Last night we had some friends over from church.  We made pizza and tried to take artsy pictures of them so that you would think that they tasted really good and maybe it will make you want to fly over here and visit us.  The truth is that it did taste really good.  And I promise that if you come to visit us, I'll make you pizza. You want anchovies and corn?  Fine, I'll make it. But first you have to fly over here.





We made b-b-q chicken, buffalo chicken and veggie. 


And then like all good church friends, we got competitive
and played a bunch of rounds of Pass the Pigs.  That game always makes me laugh and actually I'm not that competitive, I just pretend to be. I rolled my pigs with gusto. 







6 comments:

Jenna said...

I read it! But then, you already knew that! Your food always looks good -- artsy photo or not. :)

Jessica O'Keefe said...

Eune, your blog is part of my morning internet routine - every day! Love you and miss you (if I come, will you make me GRILLED pizza)!

Jessie said...

Eunice, of course I will! Just get over here.

Jessica O'Keefe said...

So, I just priced a ticket...$520 for the acutal round-trip ticket and $630 for taxes!

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

i read, jessie! and i often check your's to get to other blogs on the side :-)

virginia said...

Never heard of the roll the pigs game--hmm--sounds interesting and fun.