Friday, July 29, 2011

Dream, Dream, Dream, Dream.........


It's always been my dream to own an Inn.  Not a Bed and Breakfast, an Inn.
An Inn seems more sophisticated and they tend to come with history and
unique architecture.  A Bed and Breakfast can be a real gamble in my mind.
Again, this is all my own opinion and it's coming from a girl who has not stayed
in very many B & B's or Inn's......but I'm having an Anne of Green Gables moment 
here and I'm sticking to it. 

It will have a patio where you can eat breakfast and gardens where 
I can pick flowers to put in your rooms.


And I'll be sure that you have a writing desk for sending a postcard to your mum and
some type of "wing" chair to sit on.


And you will definitely be served an AMAZING breakfast. I can guarantee that.

And even though this doesn't show it, it will have a big front porch with rocking chairs 
where you'll sit and enjoy your afternoon tea.

You'll continue to hear about "my inn".  I need to come up with a name.  The Dragonfly Inn from Gilmore Girls is pretty great, but I can't steal that.  So I need to get the creative juices flowing......or maybe I need to find an investor first:) I could try to strike oil in my backyard here. 
After all, I live in the Gulf!

5 comments:

Jenna said...

First of all...where are those pancakes from? They look A-mazing! And second of all, if you open an Inn -- any where in the world -- I'll come! I think you'd do a fabulous job. And, if you open it in the Middle East some place and can serve bacon you'd win big! :)

virginia said...

I'm there--I'll help with the flowers..there will be window boxes full of flowers around the porch, right?? I'm lovin' it!

Louyse said...

Jessie, You know I LOVE this blog. In fact, I am addicted. I check it almost daily. Having been to the UAE makes the blog that much better. Keep up the good work.

Shiny Jacob said...

Do it J!!!!!

Shiny Jacob said...

Do it J!!!!