Monday, December 13, 2010


  1. We put up our tree.....I'll get a picture up some time soon.
  2. We went caroling in the desert.
  3. Christmas party at the Hulsey home with all of our friends who are all 40+.  Seriously, I like our  friends (all 40+)! They enjoy partying, too.
  4. I can't forget about crashing the bike....my leg reminds me everyday.
  5. Finding little piece of America here.  Yesterday, we went to Chili's with our friends.  I don't know why we went there...I don't really care about Chili's in the US...why here!? But anyway, while we were sitting there, they were playing oldies songs and it felt like we were just in America for a second....except for the fact that the people sitting across from me were wearing black abayas and the guy wearing a white kandora.  Trey spotted this sign.  Shout out to Springfield, MA.
And an Extra Credit: Tonight we are going to the Hamdan Awards for Oasis Hospital. CURE is getting an award in Dubai tonight.  We're pretty excited.  I'll update you later if I find something good to tell you:)

    3 comments:

    Unknown said...

    I was looking at your blog with Isaiah and he said "there's our friends that live far away-- Jessie and Trey. Then he said, "Trey looks old now." Lastly, he pointed to Mindy and said, "who is their grandson?" oh man, what a funny guy--keeps me laughing...

    Jessica O'Keefe said...

    Eune, love your shirt - just wanted to mention that!

    Min said...

    my face looks swollen