Friday, December 3, 2010

Free fallin', now I'm free fallin'....Part 2


So....we enjoyed our time with the Falcons....but I wasn't really always that fond to be so close. 


As you can see, I tried to be brave but it didn't work. At the end I wanted to muster up the strength to hold it, but NO SUCCESS.

BUT THESE GUYS WERE GREAT!



As you can see, all was going okay but then even the local gets scared.

But my favorite is Min's friend Christine. She's so brave.


She gets the hand off from the owner.

Doing great.  She even got a picture for her mom.

Don't put your arm down Christine, he'll get nervous. They like to be on level ground.

Ummm.....Christine, don't put your arm down. Christine's neck area was the only flat ground he could find.  Look how brave she is, though!

Okay, a little help here!

Okay, the local Emirate comes in for the save.....

Ah, transfer successful. And Christine kept her cool the entire time. I would have let go and told him there was some quail meat in the car or something.  Great fun.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun--can't say I'd be too into the whole falcon thing either! BTW- what are thanksgiving cookies?? Miss you guys! Oh, you're place looks awesome! Wish we could come by for a visit!

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

awesome pictures! your face reminds me of myself in a lot of our wild-animal-getting-too-close pictures :-)