Thursday, December 30, 2010

All I Want For Christmas is My Two Front Teeth......

We've been having a good time at home.  I would upload pictures, but they are on Trey's computer and we can't get online with it right now....so I'll do it when we can get that.

We had a great Christmas and enjoyed time with family.  There was a big snow storm that started on the 26th.  It was great to see snow and so much of it!  I love the hussle and bussle of life before Christmas so we got to experience that a bit, too.

Now we're with Trey's family in Massachusetts and yesterday I got to experience my first root canal. I thought only "old people" had to get those....so apparently I'm old!  My tooth has been bothering me for a while so I decided that I just needed to go for it.  The endodontist was fabulous and I'm so glad I did it here.  I was nervous about getting it done overseas as dental work isn't really the same everywhere and I didn't want a botched up tooth.  She did the major work and then I'll finish the crown in Dubai.  I'm glad that it is over with. 

I'll post pictures, soon hopefully!

1 comment:

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

funny how everyone's afraid of root canals...i was so happy to have the pain done! one of my friends had to have a few after being on allergy medication for a while. that's when i had to have mine...the allegra dried everything up, including saliva, which made cavities inevitable :-(
glad you guys were able to have a white Christmas and so much of it!