Friday, June 4, 2010

Work it out....

IT'S WORKING!

I think I emailed some of you are US phone number...as long as our computer is one, the magic jack will be plugged in and you can call us.  We finally got a good VPN and we're in business!

So if you want our number and don't have it, it's a Pennsylvania number which shouldn't really matter as most phones are unlimited long distance now....so just email me for it!

There is voicemail but we're having a hard time getting it set up for some odd reason.

It's still amazing to me that we plug our phone into this little box thingy that plugs into the USB port, goes through our wireless internet to America and there was NO delay today when talking to our families.   All this for $20 a year.  Not bad.

I think in about 20 years, we're going to be able to beam ourselves from one country to the next.  Watch out.

No comments: