Friday, June 18, 2010

We're off....

I originally wrote this post below to post on Friday automatically....BUT we got rejected!  Our visas were denied to Syria.  Sooooo sad!  I was interested in this conference and in Syria.  All the other Americans got to go.....but our past 3 years was worth it....but still someday I'm going there!  Maybe after a couple years we'll be able to apply again and go.

On Thursday morning we left for a trip to Damascus, Syria. We're really excited about the conference and getting to explore Damascus a bit. 
We'll update you when we get back next week!
Look how excited I was......it's sad.  Oh well, we found out that we are going to Kenya in January for CURE's annual meeting.  That's pretty cool, huh?! Safari, friends, CURE staff...should be good.  And I think we're going to try to go on a 4 day weekend trip somewhere in October or November.  We're so close to new places to visit and we can usually find some pretty cheap tickets!  We'll see and we have no idea where...but we'll find something.  I've heard Sri Lanka is pretty neat and then someday we'll get to East Asia.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Air arabia flies to GREECE. GO THERE!