Monday, May 2, 2011

In your easter bonnet......

So we gave a good attempt at making an Easter Bunny cake.  It was a sad attempt since we didn't have any candy to decorate the face with.  Trey decided it needed buttons....the problem is that we only make a face with a bow tie.   There's not need for buttons on our bunny cake...but he put them anyway......you'll see them as 3 brown dots (he colored coconut) on the face.  We could call them pimples, I guess.

one of our guests decided to add their wedding ring as the mouth.  see the buttons by the whiskers?

but it was good!  we made a fresh coconut cake and even put the fresh coconut on the outside. i made home made frosting and it tasted D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S!  Everyone said so.  Not just me.

1 comment:

Louyse said...

What a cute bunny cake. He even had brown hair, I mean coconut, on his chest. Miss all of you. See you in June.

Aunt Louyse