Monday, August 30, 2010

Sleepy...

Sorry for the lack of posts in the month of August. As you know I went home for vacation and we had a great time with family and friends.  I have pictures to post and just a little update about our fun time at home....but right now I can barely keep my eyes open.  Jet lag can really kick your butt. I forget how it feels each time until it comes around again! 

We didn't sleep so well the last 3 nights so each afternoon at work, we're paying for it.  By the time the end of work comes, I can barely make it.  I'm going to try not to take a nap tonight and instead just go to bed early and hopefully sleep at least halfway through the night--that's a good goal for now. 

We jumped back into a busy place and I have a bunch of events coming up in September so it's been busy. 

I'm not sure if my post is making any sense right now nor am I sure that I am spelling things correctly, so I'm going to go. But we're alive and well.  Our Magic Jack is working great again...so call us!  We try to keep it plugged in when we're home and even when we're out.

I got some of the wall decals posted that I bought when we were home.  We had 3 clocks on the wall and we got the wording posted underneath them now...they look good to me!  Trey was pretty excited, too.

Alright. I'm outta here. I'll post more when I get out of this jet lag fog.

1 comment:

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

looking forward to reading more about your trip!