Wednesday, March 3, 2010

 

Our friend Alan took us to a  place to drive golf balls. It's called the Palm Sports Resort.  They have a grass course--the other course here in Al Ain is more like a desert course.  Anyway, they give you these fun golf carts to take to the driving range.  I love driving golf carts.  Wish we had a farm or yard big enough to need one of those:) 

For some reason I always wish I knew how to play golf and want to take lessons...but then when I go to the driving range and we hit a bucket of balls, I remember why. I get so bored by the end...maybe that's because I'm not the greatest! 

Anyway, just some of the fun things we're up to.  The rest of our days are probably like many of yours.  Going to work, coming home, making dinner, running errands at night, etc.  But we're enjoying it.

I joined the hospital social committee. Sounds right for me, right?!  We'll plan fun staff outings and events for families....and hopefully welcome new employees so that they feel welcome here at Oasis and around town.

No comments: