Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Come on over, come on over baby....


This girl just got really excited!  I just got the scoop that Crate and Barrel and Pottery Barn are making their way to the malls in Dubai.  I love home stores like those.  I love entertaining. I love to buy dishes and home stuff like this and especially with their style.



Crate and Barrel opens next week and hopefully the Pottery Barn is coming soon. I'll try to save this great activity of shopping and hold my excitement in for those days that are too hot to do anything else! 

2 comments:

Min said...

It's almost like they follow you- they heard you two were moving and knew that to stay in business they would need to open new locations close to you.

Unknown said...

sure, they come just as we are leaving! I guess I'll have to make annual shopping trips here (IKEA, C&B, etc) to scoop up the good stuff!