Thursday, February 25, 2010

Working in a coal mine...

Not really in a coal mine....more like a hospital.   I'm learning all sorts of new things working in a hospital setting considering I've never done that before.  Like how you get licensed coming from another country as a doctor, nurse, pharmacist, physiotherapist...etc.  I'm working on some projects in HR and then will hopefully switch from that soon.   My title is called Special Projects which means I'll do all kinds of things.

So it's the weekend. Woo hoo! It's Thursday afternoon and I love that time of the week....it seems to early to be looking forward to the weekends from a long week of work, but it's the truth. I sort of feel like I got dropped into a crazy whirlpool and they said hurry up and swim!  Somehow Trey missed that and his job seems like so much more fun...or like more variety I should say.  We have chapel on Sundays at work and he is our speaker this week.  Cheer him on!

So I hope we venture out and do something fun.  It was 85 here today and feels so nice right now....but that makes me scared that the heat is coming...it's coming....eghghhh...we're gonna be sooo crabby.  People have said that the heat can get you down in the middle of summer...sort of like winter in New England....strange but I can imagine it's true.    Anyway, people say the zoo is really nice and a good thing to see. So maybe we'll do that.

Happy weekend-ing to you all.

1 comment:

Min said...

I think I am going to start my weekend with you all- Thursday to Sunday sounds good to me!