Saturday, February 13, 2010

It's a New Day....

We continue to get settled in. We are in the midst of our first weekend here (those happen on Friday and Saturday).  Sunday will feel like our official first day.  This past week we have been getting to know the hospital environment and people here. We had orientation on Thursday to understand hospital policies, etc.  It's different working in a hospital than past environments I've been in but I'm excited for that.

I feel like tomorrow is the first day of school. I should get my clothing out, pack my backpack and get my lunchbox ready.  It's a new start, a new year and I have "that" feeling in my stomach. We're pretty excited and are looking forward to meeting new people here and getting settled into our jobs.

There's Trey all dressed up like a grown up ready for work in front of the hospital.  He even has his backpack ready!   Maybe the picture is too small to see it.

1 comment:

kristin said...

Hope the first day goes well! Excited for you guys...