Monday, February 15, 2010

Driving, driving in your car.....

I wish I could force myself to drive....but I just can't.  I really want to....but I just can't!!!  Trey tried to force me tonight...but he didn't win!  I sort of wish he did, so that it was done and over with.  They have these insane 3-laned rotaries here...they aren't normal. I know we had them in Massachusetts and NJ loves them, too...but they weren't as extreme. I feel like I'm going out for a Nascar try-out and maybe you'll see me at the summer Olympics of 2012 with Dale Earnhardt.  Could you imagine?!  The rest of the world probably wouldn't even let Nascar at the Olympics....it shouldn't be allowed in the south either. Anyway, enough of how I hate Nascar.  I hope that I can report to you very soon that I put on my big girl pants and went out and took on those Emirates!  Maybe we'll video tape that one for you.

Until then, Trey does a good job driving.

1 comment:

jonchase said...

come on, you can do it!!! it's actually not that bad compared to doha - so if you think those roundabouts are insane, wait til you come over here.

but seriously, you can do it! julie's sister in law cindy just got here a week ago and she is driving our suv now!

go for it!