Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Goin' to the Chapel.....

So who's going to watch the BIG wedding on Friday?!  I am.  Friday is the start to our weekend and it will show here in the middle of the afternoon since we're 3 hours ahead of London.  Since it's too hot here to do anything in the middle of the afternoon, this will be a great distraction.  I can't wait.  Maybe it won't even be as exciting as I think but I want to see Kate's dress and just how a Royal wedding goes down.

So Easter didn't really feel much like Easter.  Sunday is the start to our work week here, so we actually worked. We could have taken off but we didn't have church so we decided to work.  Our church meets on Thursday nights here since that is the time we can get space at the church on the hospital campus.  So we did a Maundy Thursday and Good Friday service combined.  So then.....for Easter.....not much.  We did our Easter dinner last night instead of on Sunday since Trey and our other friend play soccer every Sunday night.  This is not to be missed.  Trey and I have an agreement that we will never schedule anything on Sunday nights.  It's a pretty good agreement actually to assure that I have one night at home and he has one night of playing soccer each week.  It works.  Most of the time Min and I end up going to the pool anyway.  We love the pool!

1 comment:

Jessica O'Keefe said...

I want to try and watch it too! Call me when you are and we can watch together!