Thursday, April 14, 2011

And I miss you, like the deserts miss the rain.....

We had rain this week...and it included lightening and thunder!  I was inside and I got a call from Min to go outside.  It was pouring like a summer thunder storm.  I should have taken a picture, but I didn't.  You probably see it a lot since it's spring back home.

On another note....did you see that LL Bean came out with a new line of clothing called LL Bean Signature?  It's sort of like LL Bean meets Ann Taylor and J Crew.  Maybe I'm behind the times but back in the late 90's they had a new line called Freeport Studio and then they got rid of it. But now they came up with this.  They have some pretty great looking items...especially some cute seersucker items.  Despite some of LL Beans clothing styles, I like their customer service and the quality of items they stand behind.  Our family has been faithful supporters for a long time and they give me good memories of New England....so there you go.  So take a peak.  Maybe you want something new for your spring wardrobe.

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Plus there is now free shipping