Tuesday, February 15, 2011

In your eyes.....


I've been having sinus problems since we moved here.  It's so dry here and I've never lived in such a dry climate before......nor have I breathed so much "fake" air.....we live inside air conditioned spaces from April - October.  Going from 120 degrees to a freezing office and back to 120 degrees I think did something for my sinuses last summer and they've never been the same since.   I've been having problems mostly with dizziness since it all started.  So anyway, our great ENT doctor has been trying to help me.  Last week, he put these funny glasses on me to look at my eyes to see if they were doing a fluttering thing.  Good news, they weren't.  Wow, they felt funny to put on.  I couldn't see anything except the light he was pointing in my eyes.  But Trey thought that this was hilarious anyway so now it's our desktop picture and I get to see my crazy eyes every time I open up the computer.  Such a treat:)

No comments: