Saturday, November 19, 2011

It's a beautiful day.....

I'm been absent a bit on here due to a crazy schedule AND nice weather!  Yes...the nice weather is finally here, folks!  And we're taking full advantage of the fact that the evenings are cool and the sun doesn't burn off the top layer of your skin anymore.  So we've been outside as much as possible.

We've had a lot going on these last 2-3 weeks but it's all been good and fun stuff that I'll update the blog with over the course of this week.  I was doing so well updating on a regular basis but then I got out of the habit and it's hard to get back into it. I know that I'll be glad to have these updates some day to help me remember our days in the UAE.  So here goes the first quick update of the week.

1) We threw a birthday party for our pastor at our house.  It was nice to have the church folk over and of course to eat foods from all around the world since everyone brought something to share.



2) Min and I started golf lessons here at the Rugby, horse and golf club.  We had our first lesson last Monday and are excited for our 2nd one.  He said we're naturals!  Just kidding...but by the end, we'll be ready to join the beginners tournament, I hope!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Clicking and pretty look
Indian Fashion