Sunday, October 17, 2010

I see trees of green......

Apple picking, cider donuts, pumpkin ale and hot cider. Check!
Cloth shopping, pedicure and haircut.  Check!
High school football game, wearing a fleece jacket and closed toed shoes. Check!
Turning leaves that are red, orange and yellow and walking on the beach. Check!
Seeing family and college friends. Check!

Autumn in New England. Priceless!

It was a great week home.  I'll attach a few pictures once I download them.  For now I"m a bit tired (jet lag but I tried to still go to bed between 7pm and 8pm while I was home so jet lag would be  bit easier this way--I know, I sound like a party!)  I told Trey I'm going to do this every year.  It was super worth it to fly home for a week. I loved every minute of it and am so glad that I did it. I haven't seen fall in New England for about 4 years--it was a great week all around!

2 comments:

Jessica O'Keefe said...

Eune, it sounds perfect - so glad you had a good time!

kristin said...

looking forward to seeing your pictures! glad you were able to come back and enjoy fall!