Thursday, October 28, 2010

Boston.....

Alright, I'm back.  I don't know where I went these last few weeks, but I'm back. Actually, I was in Boston and then just busy.   I know people enjoy seeing pictures and reading about life so I'll try to get back into the swing of things.   I actually enjoy the blog, too so that I can print something out later to have as a hard book and not just on the computer.

I wanted to post some pictures of my time in Boston.  I had a great time and the jet lag wasn't so bad coming bad since I went to bed each night between 7pm-8pm and was only home for a week.  The weather was perfect and I had a great time.  Maybe this will become a tradition!
We went to a farm in Hampton Falls, NH where were went on a tractor ride, got cider donuts and hot cider and got apples.
We met up with Trey's family a couple times.  I got to see one of Jared's Senior Year Football games (actually we arrived at half time due to the worst traffic.  I think every New Englander possible decided that they wanted to go away for Columbus Day weekend.  We were with EVERY SINGLE ONE of them on the Mass Pike.)
Jared goes to a Football kicking camp right near my sister, Jenny's house so we met them at kicking camp and then went out for Mexican.
Homecoming!  It was our 10 year reunion. We had a great turn out and enjoyed our day. The weather was PERFECT!


This was a fun story!  We went to church with the young lady, Megan in the green sweatshirt and her Mom Kathy on the right. I also babysat Megan and her sister from my first semester in college and when she was about 3 years old. Now she's in high school. It was such a blast to see them there!  Kathy grew up in the Philly area so we have some connections that way too since we both went to the same school our whole lives and her mom was my principal.
Jared's football game. I know, I know, it's hard to see but still I wanted a photo!

At the farm in Hampton Falls, NH we saw this cool color looking cauliflower.  Just thought you might want to see, too:)
While I was sitting in miles and miles of traffic going to Jared's football game, I decided that I would take a picture of the Boston skyline.  Such a fabulous city!  If you haven't been, you must go in October.

1 comment:

Jessica O'Keefe said...

WOW - can't believe Megan! I remember her as a little pip at Ipswich Pres., too!