Thursday, March 31, 2011

Old McDonald had a farm....

A couple weeks ago, we went to visit our friends farm.  He had all sorts of animals.  Goats, chickens, sheep, peacock, a bull dog that was scarier than anything I've ever seen....and a few other things.  I was really impressed with his knowledge and ability to run this farm.   We saw chicks hatching from eggs ....and then he sent us home with some other eggs to eat. It's hard for me eat Farm Fresh eggs after I saw chicks hatching.....but Min made crepes the next morning....and we forgot very quickly.  They were good.

When we arrived he had bought some snacks--I think he thought Americans only eat crap.

New baby chicks keeping warm under the lamp.

Look at this....a baby chick hatching from the egg.



He gave us eggs to take home.

Min took those farm fresh eggs the next day and made crepes! How Martha Stewart of her!

Mmmm...they were good crepes. We put Nutella and bananas and Cream Cheese and Strawberry Jelly.
D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S.

1 comment:

Amy Hoffman said...

It always grosses me out to eat eggs any time I see chicks hatch from them. And I gag whenever an egg has a bit of discoloration in it. Nasty!